Thursday, April 8, 2010

Money

anyone willing to give me about ten thousand dollars to enable me to go to college?
damn the efc that says my family should be able to pay for college, DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT

it's like oh YOU don't need to get any extra money because both your dad and stepmother have a suitable income to make it so you don't need money and it's more like NO they aren't giving me any money for college, I have to pay for it basically all myself

and on top of this in society if you don't go to college you won't be able to do anything you want or get a job you want since YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION, and people are like you can't work here because of that.

so yeah, rant over for now
also SCREW PROPER CAPS and punctuation

with love
Marauder of Moog #1 (whatever good it does me)

edit # 1
for clarification efc = estimated family contribution, how much money based on income of parents the fafsa says that your family can afford

1 comment: