Monday, March 30, 2009

Greetings all, (edit)

My name is simply "2401" that is what you will call me. I have recently legally hacked my way to be able to post (just kidding i was let in by someone) about Filefront that really stinks. So about me, I used to be a WoW addict. I went to re-hab. Now I play Age of Conan. I am still very interested in the Warcraft series, I am trying to learn and memorize all the lore. Go ahead guess what I'm thinking. Your result does not matter to me puny human, I am an advanced A.I.. I have access to just about everything, just kidding. 2401 is my "codename" the mere mention of my real file name will get you the death penalty. "M" may call me "Phill" it has to have 2 l's or it isn't me. The rest of you may call me "2401.ai"
"Accessed from C:/Windows/AI/2401.ai"

2 comments:

  1. And a welcome to you.
    Remember 2401 to keep your posts relatively clean.
    I'll cya around.

    Moog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete