Sunday, May 17, 2009

How Much Kids Are Like Their Parents

Many kids are like their parents but many of them don't want to recognize it.  It seems to me like a kid will somehow inherit traits of parents through some means.  Be this by genetics, picking it up just from being with them, and/or some other means.

Many teens/kids don't want to recognize this because well with kids it doesn't really mater but with teens it seems like many hate their parents and want to be nothing like them when they grow up.  I mean like I like my dad most of the time but sometimes he seems to have really bad judgement on some things and is quick to anger and is stubborn.  The stubborn I think both me and me sis have, it seems to be a common thing in my family, may not show to my friends much but I am stubborn in many ways.

Hmm sorta getting lost in my own mind which seems to be trying to escape something, but iono what. As I was saying, people grow up their parents for the most part, and spend much of their early years learning from them so it makes sense in a way that certain things would be observed from the childs perspective and become engrained their brain somehow. How people act seems to be based on how they were raised (how they were treated, what they watched, what they saw, how others acted, and so on) and also some things are probably based on genetics (I don't know much bout this so I shall stay away from it). The nature vs nuture thing is sorta stupid, if anything both play a role in it all. Wow sorta went off what I'm trying to say...maybe.

There are a couple of examples of things I see in others that are in the parents as well but many of them are friends so I don't think I shall say em.  Woah, out of head experience, my mind is really zoning out right now, really tired after a long hike today + yesterday.

Um I can't go much farther so I'll publish this and mabye do it again in another post.

Numbah 1 is seriously zoning out badly

Moog

No comments:

Post a Comment