Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cult, requesting help, and other stuff

If you have noticed or if you haven't I have removed my post and reposted it elsewhere for reference. If you want or need it I will tell you where it is, just leave a comment below.

Now that that's off my back, I am making a game and/or novel based off a universe I dubbed "Cult". Since I'll probaly be making a game, I'll need some help. Go "buy" RPG Maker VX, since I'll be using that. I need some sprites, tile sheets, some faces and bodies of everything, if your willing to help, I can't pay you, send an email to xzillerationer@gmail.com, and I'll tell you how you can help. You won't get paid but you will get credited in the game, and you can leave several easter eggs.

Now, about the universe of "Cult". I already have 4 races I plan to be playable, Human, Nord, Dwarf, and North Elf. I have 4 continents, a few non-playable races, the characters, the nations names, city names and a little bit of story. Please help if you can, I can't get this done by myself.

~2401nce

No comments:

Post a Comment