Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And then there were (edit) Five or six.........?

Greetings to all.

You may call me "M."
I've recently been given posting rights on this Web log, so it is in my best interest to let it be known from whom you will be reading.

I am the currently the second person to be given posting rights, I have no idea who else will be joining us, but that's well within my comfort zone.
The creator of this blog, you've probably met.
The third contributor, has not been added as "Contributor" yet, and he would be the aforementioned "Karawasa".
Along with more then a few people who are unbeknown to me, there seems to be a gathering of at least....oh say five people.
I however, are the oddball of the group.
I encourage you......if you so desire...to check out my very fanciful and ramblomatic "personal" blog, as to gain more info ascertaining to my identity, and personality.

It can be located here.

It features semi-regular rantings, on any and/or all subjects tagged "Controversial" and "Too cool for school".

In addition to my trolling board, I will set up a nest in this general area, come Friday Nights, so as to keep up a good record for my semi-regular posting schedule, which does in fact, happen to be non-existent.

From now, until then, I would ask you to keep all your comments on this blog filed under "Clean" and "Sterile".
The owner of this blog will most likely think the same.

Sayonara

~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment