Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hmm What

Wow I suck at actually getting stuff on here. This may turn into something when I get home later. I has topics to discus but atm I don't feel like typing it up, so for later I shall type up something I wrote for a writing prompt. It won't be very good or well written, but it may spark some thoughts in you people who are reading this and that will be the purpose of it. I'm gonna start it later. SAVE NOW I CLICK AND SAVE FOR LATER.

Change of plans, not enough time to do that. Will do it at some point later.

Saw a double rainbow today ^_^. I <3>

Lately I haven't up to high. As in I'm not really depressed but I'm not in a high either. It has been improving lately so thats good.

After I get caught up in everything that I'm sorta behind in I might start making posts. Hopefully good ones.

I has many pics to post to ma DeviantArt so watch out for that. I also has drawings I want to do.

Hmm 9:30, time to head up.

The 1st Moog Master signing off.

Moog and Good Night

~Xac

No comments:

Post a Comment