Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Super Special Awesome!

As my friends know, I've been in Obsessive Fan Mode (OFM) and it's just been a blast. Transformers, Buffy, Spider-Man, Doctor Who, Sonic, and now X-files again! I have a Facebook account and I've just been grabbing every flair related to my favorite fandoms. I just recently got some really great Doctor Who ones, and at least one good Torchwood one. I'm planning on making a few of my own soon.

Fan comics have been in the works, too. Mostly just a few-paneled strips, but they're getting there. I have this great Doctor Who comic I just need to ink and upload. I'm probably going to put it on my blog, http://teknichaos.blogspot.com . Ideas for fanfictions have also been in abundance, but I lack the patience and/or the drive to actually do them. They're getting there, though! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment