Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm (a)live!

Aha! About time I posted something here. Been doodling on my wall with washable crayons; if I felt up to it I'd post a high-res picture.
I'm terribly sleepy today and don't really know what to write about. I procrastinated again on another project, this time for Graphic Arts I; in short it's a lot of work. I'm supposed to go get a birthday git for a friend today but I'm really tired so I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I don't know why I'm so sleepy today. It's either the sugary stuff I ate for breakfast or the 3ish hours of sleep. Bugger.
I'm determined to reread the Discworld series but unfortunately I still don't have access to all or many of them. I will do it though. There's also a slew of cartoons I need to watch. I started reading The Stand yesterday after seeing the movie a number of times. It's by Stephen King and it's about a disease that the government manufactures that gets loose and kills 99.4% of the population and the remaining people divide into two groups of good and evil with separate leaders. At least that's what the movie's about. The book is a little rambly sometimes but a lot richer.
Also I'm starting up a podcast, more on that this weekend. Any suggestions would be considered and then I'll probably be thankful but never actually say anything because I'll forget the thankfulness.
So now I'm drinking orange juice and thinking about sleep and Repo! and wishing Sparagmos Industries, the blog of my favorite animator and just about the most inspiring person I can think of at the moment, would update more often than every 4 damn months.
I want more Hershey's Hugs. Sob.
Well seeing as this isn't my dA journal and people will actually read this and I'm very sleepy, I'm off.
Smile. Tomorrow will be worse.

~ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment