Monday, April 6, 2009

Forums and Warez and News, Oh My! (edit)

As you could of guessed, this post will deal with what else, forums, and (il)legally downloaded content, and news.

First off, forums.
I have recently noticed when browsing through the code, that this blog has no forums. Really So i elect my forum, nce Forum, be nominated for official forum. I would add a separate category for this blog. I have about 3 members on it but I hope this will spike it up to 4!

And now, warez.
For some reason Firefox thinks its a word. (not so) Recently the topic of illegally downloaded content has come up on some of the chat rooms I've been on. I wonder why people continue to do this, even though it continues to negatively affect our freedom. Hell even Comcast has done things (illegal things) to prevent it. Such as slowing the most common p2p networks. Because of all this piracy, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act was created. Thanks, I want to thank all of you personally, but due to bandwidth restraints this won't let me.

News, not breaking.
A granny robs 4 bank over in Cal. I can just imagine it now, "Give me you-" falls asleep .
That's all for now.
Oh and one last thing, I am thinking of making a podcast that makes fun of religion, because all (but three) of my friends are fellow atheists.
Good Bye NYC! or where ever you are!
2401

1 comment:

  1. Hmm
    I don't think this blog will need forums until we get more readers.

    The topic of piracy is a very convoluted topic, and don't call the kettle black ya kno.
    Also i don't want the 500gb limit on me bandwidth. Just having the limit no matter how high it is, is bothersome in concept.

    Before you make fun of anything you must think about it and give enough reasoning behind it before you or else i will edit the post out.

    Ug I sitll haven't written the post I've been meaning to write for a bit. I'll do it at some point.

    I are agnostic athiest ^.^
    *poof*

    ReplyDelete