Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday.
I normally spend my Sundays at one of two places.
Either at Church, or at home.
Today was special, however.
Today I enjoyed the company of my grandparents, as we all enjoyed an Easter Meal.
Roast Beef, Taters, and Good Old fashioned Biscuits.
Tell me you hate that, and I will eat your cat.

After a Long Sunday Sermon, a few pounds of meat, and a hellish ride home with my brother, I have arrived back at the compound, which is where I reside.
Along with a boatload of critters. But that's a subject to be left buried.

Normally on Sundays, I sit around.
Sit around, and do other things.
For example, I practice music, I chat with my friends, and occasionally I read a book or two.
But.
These sundays, I'm stuck in front of the computer, eyes glued to the screen, at the freshly released episode of "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood".
Which is in fact, an anime.

Surprisingly, some anime of today have decent stories, and characters about them.
A few are Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Last Exile.
In addition to that, Hayao Miyazaki makes anime movies.
More often than naught, they're very decent as well, as he's got in his possession, a brilliant mind.
I highly recommend anything by him.

And so I go watch my daily dose.

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment